24 December 2011

To Blog or Not To Blog?

Tulsa is great. We really like it here! Alas, because our jobs are temporary until the end of April, I'll have to concentrate on the job market for a while so the blogs will be at least once a week (hopefully!).

I'm glad you are sticking with me as this blog is relatively new so I'm not entirely sure about what to write. But I will let you in on some of my activities:

1. I'm crocheting an Angry Bird Hat. I might make 2.
2. Beefing/revising resumes for Mike and myself.
3. Writing my book one scene at a time. I think I have enough to put a couple of chapters together. (The book is part of a 4-book series)
4. I'm on FB a lot - just sayin
5. Menu Planning - Mike and Big Un are going to have to suck it up and eat what I make. Can you say "serious guinea pigs"?

What are you working on? Any plans for the new year? If you break your resolution, don't sweat it. Life's too short. Move onwards and upwards.

Laters! We all love you very much and can't wait to be back in your area to give a shout and meet up for dinner and a movie :)

Lynita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in! Please leave your thoughts on the most recent ramblings of my brain-matter! :)