15 December 2011

Yummy Homemade Hot Chocolate

So I said to Mike, "Want some hot chocolate, hunka?"

Mike: "oooooooooooooooooooooooo......"



I grabbed the Hershey's cocoa ...... (recipe follows)





The ingredients listed on the side of the Hershey's cocoa can ............




Got it nice and hot ..........





It made TWO perfect cups of hot chocolate!







Want some??


Hershey's Cocoa Hot Chocolate

1/4 c. cocoa
1/2 c. sugar
pinch of salt
1/3 c. hot water

bring these to a boil

add:

4 c. milk
1 tsp vanilla

do not boil!!! Just heat up to some goodness!

Serve with a pinch of cinnamon, a cinnamon stick or put in an optional pinch of cayenne pepper :)

2 comments:

  1. You make me sick, and thirsty. Why can't you make me some and get it here, still hot, from 900 or so miles away? Don't you love your sister? :p Looks fantastic! I'll have to try that out on the kiddles for a change. I usually feel so rushed that I use instant. :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because I'm a horrid, wicked, wicked monkey, don't cha know? LOL ... If you do try it, cut back on the sugar. A bit too sweet for me and Mike (of course, the boys will probably LOVE IT). Mike says too much chocolate but I thought it was perfect. Experiment with it. I used whole milk - not the watery stuff. I love you mucho gusto but 900 miles is pushing the heartlight, there, nerd. :) LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in! Please leave your thoughts on the most recent ramblings of my brain-matter! :)